Twilight Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget - it's a hard line to walk

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob.......................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Twilight*Lover*
Admin
*Twilight*Lover*

Jacob....................................... Empty
PostSubject: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 pm

I wish Edward did break his neck!!! He is a rotten cheater and i do not like him. After reading eclipse, do YOU like him?:

Jacob....................................... BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjB0OW5lR0hyM1JHZW9tUkQwUFJIamcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Last edited by *Twilight*Lover* on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://realtwilightlover.piczo.com/?g=1&preview=y&sl=0&a
seth

seth

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 am

i think jacob can be nice, but if i was bella, i wouldn't have accepted him back as my friend until i was sure he would never hurt me again, but i can say the same thing about edward,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
*Twilight*Lover*
Admin
*Twilight*Lover*

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 am

hmmm.... i see what you mean. I would have waited to tke Jacob back too, but not Edward, because he was really upset and apoligising all the time, whereas Jacob was whistling, and having a good time!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by *Twilight*Lover* on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

because bella had forgiven him.
Back to top Go down
*Twilight*Lover*
Admin
*Twilight*Lover*

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 am

what?

Last edited by *Twilight*Lover* on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 am

you said that jacob was whistling (however you spell that) and having a good time, and i gave the reason that he was doing that. the reason he was whistling and having a good time was because bella had forgiven him.
Back to top Go down
*Twilight*Lover*
Admin
*Twilight*Lover*

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

oooohhhhhhhhhhh...... i think im getting a bit muddled scratch
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:04 am

yes, you are. anyway, why are we spamming?
Back to top Go down
*Twilight*Lover*
Admin
*Twilight*Lover*

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:15 pm

We're not... not really. Ok, now we are.... any way......
I dont like Jacob. Im beginning to grow on him.
Thats thanks by large part to this video someone on You tube made of him. Whoever you are, its really good!!!!

Do you think this should go on New Moon? Am i spamming? 'Cause it kinda fits in..... so im gonna leave it here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob.......................................   Jacob....................................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob.......................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Saga :: Twilight Saga Books and Movies :: Eclipse (book)-
Jump to: